We are actively seeking business partners who are experiencing social issues within their community
We are looking for an evidence-base to inform and measure transformation and are seeking a co-production approach.
You can contact the Signal team using the form on this page or by calling 0845 094 3670.
Signal is based in the North-East at:
Northern Design Centre
frequently asked questions
- Help households who are living in poverty to think systematically about their problems and about potential solutions by unleashing the resources that are already available within households or communities
- Connect households with organisations that are best placed to tackle specific issues highlighted by the Signal methodology
- Help households demand and access public services, be it existing or new ones
- For companies wishing to work with their employees;
- Local Authorities wishing to measure the social impact of regeneration programmes
- Local Housing, Advice & Guidance Agencies, and Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise organisations that are engaged with, for example, long-term unemployment, community regeneration, people not in employment, education or training (NEET), well-being, poverty elimination, homelessness, the migrant community, troubled families, and other socially excluded groups.
If you are seeking a way to improve the well-being of your employees, clients or beneficiaries, and/or if you are after an intuitive, participatory assessment tool, SIGNAL can be right for you.
You may also:
- Research information on how individuals can solve their poverty problems and share the relevant advice with their families;
- Use the community-level information gathered to develop alliances and partnerships on behalf of your beneficiaries - for example, we've seen organisations secure discounts with certain insurance providers for its beneficiaries.